Valuable incentives and services are available to industries that locate or expand facilities in Winston County:
- county and state loan programs
- tax abatements and credits
- a business incubator service
- assistance and funding for infrastructure improvements
- specialized workforce recruitment and training programs
- outreach and extension services from nearby universities
Helping companies access these benefits is a primary function of the Winston County Economic Development District Partnership (“The Partnership”). For assistance, just contact us.
Learn more about the incentives and programs offered to new and existing industry
- Local Incentives
- State of Mississippi grants, financing, tax credits, and incentives
- Workforce training
- Other state resources
- University outreach services
The Workforce Development Program of East Central Community College provides workforce training programs on its main campus in Decatur, Mississippi, and at several locations across the College’s service area, including the Louisville Career Advancement Center in Winston County.
In addition, Mississippi’s Workforce Investment Network operates WIN Job Centers across the state, including one in Louisville. The Centers provide one-stop employment and training services for employers and job seekers. For more information, see the Workforce Training section.